When I use the function node to find function name 'SceneObjectID' on the API but I find none.
So how do I change it? Or it can't be changed on runtime?
I have tested it when I change Object setting to something else, the tooltip still shows the same scene object.
Why is that?
  • edited June 2019
    The sceneObjectID is an int field, so you'd need to use a Change Fields node instead - however, the scene object is initialized when the scene is loaded, i.e. changing the ID doesn't help here.

I'd instead use the Condition Settings and multiple Scene Object Comonents on a game object to switch between them.

I'll look into adding a new node to change scene objects in the next update :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah! Now I kinda understand about coding a little bit more.

I also try to use what you told, but it a little bit of inconvenient because every object I need to add a bunch of them and even more if my project growing in the future.

If you can add that then is really great!
    But are you sure is not hard? Because I feel that you're not okay right now!
  • I've already added a new schematic node for this - will be in the next update :)
    Also, update will be out soon, either this weekend or sometime next week!
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nice! Lookfoward to the next update (^o^)/