edited June 2019 in ORK Support
Hey GiL,

so currently we have the option to 'Unload Resources' from the device memory. Does this work only for assets, that are loaded as 'Resource' category in ORK Project?

E.g. I have a scene with already set up terrain prefabs, that have some texture and so on. Currently when I start the scene on Android device, I guess, it auomatically saves their data into the memory forever. So in order to prevent this, I'll have to modify Battle Start Event to Spawn all terrain prefabs as 'Resource'?

If yes, then do I have to somehow destroy them in the victory event or something else?
Post edited by Machal on
  • The option will use Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets to, well, unload all unused resources. This also includes resources not loaded via ORK - but in any case it'll only affect actual resources (i.e. stuff stored in a Resources folder).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2019
    Ah, so the Unity/Resources folder. I've put the prefab there and set it in the Battle Start event in Spawn Prefab as 'Resource' category.
    I hope it will work this way :D
    Post edited by Machal on
  • Well, any Resources folder within your project's Assets folder :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!