Makinom 1.15.0 is here: release notes

This update adds the new GUI layouts (like in ORK Framework) and other new features, changes and fixes!
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome new feature! Especially "Selected Data" for Actor. At first, I don't use it much because I don't like the fact that the object has to be in the scene the first place and only for that object.
    Now I can change it at runtime :)
    Thank for the update!
  • Quick question!
    I kinda don't understand what GUI layouts use for. Can you tell me an example of its usage?
    Or better if you can show me a picture (^_^)\
  • Check out the GUI layouts how-to for more information and some examples.

Currently, you can only use them in HUDs - e.g. if you'd have a HUD displayed for multiple game objects, you can use a GUI layout to handle how they're placed.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!