Is it possible to bind a key to exit out of the shop instead of using the default cancel button? I can't seem to find an option in the shop pages. (Nearly thought it was impossible to quit the shop because I forgot about the button.)

Also, for some reason, the top info (descriptions) for the shop is off by half of it's height. When it's used in the Status/Inventory menus, it is fine though. I tried loading up the finished version in another project, and noticed the same.

EDIT: And actually.... looking at it again, it's also the same in your screenshot on the tutorial itself.
Noticed in 2.0.9a, and checked again in 2.0.6.
Post edited by Kale on
  • Currently there is no extra closing button - I'll add it on my to-do list :)

The descriptions aren't really off, there is simply no description to be displayed for all the types/items, because it's not set up. The description box is set to automatically adjust it's height, without content it'll simply collapse to the absolute minimum ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I see... That annoyed the hell out of me trying to figure out what was causing it. Looking at it really closely, the corners on top does round off. Well, okies.