• The video shows that he sometimes attacks when I leave him. So there is an animation. Maybe something with a radius, but I put both 5 and 1.
  • that's what i saw here ... the combatant tries to attack but why doesn't he get it?
    imageimage 1" />
  • Since you're (probably) using damage dealers, make sure they're set up correctly for the combatant - i.e. either on their prefab, or when using equipment viewers and the damage dealers are on the weapons, on the weapon prefabs (and the combatant's prefab actually has the equipment viewers).

Another thing that might be an issue would be the animations. If you're using Mecanim animations, you might need to add a short wait (i.e. a Wait node with e.g. 0.1 second wait) before playing the attack animation. Also, Mecanim doesn't report any animation durations to ORK, i.e. you either need to define the animation's duration in ORK's animation setup or use an additional Wait node after playing the animation in the battle event.
    Otherwise, it could result in the damage dealer not having any time to do damage when it's activated and deactivated immediately due to not having any wait time.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • fantasy! gamingislove! I set the wait 0.1 block before the combatant animation and now the attack goes right. A combatant approaches the player and attacks. cool! Thank you all for participating! maybe this will help someone.
  • edited September 2019
    Why is the attack made by only one character while the others stand and do nothing? With what it can be connected?

here's the link
    Post edited by stassteam4 on
  • The video is private, so I can't watch it ...

Are you talking about enemy combatants or members of the player group?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

• here is the new link

I'm talking about enemy fighters, maybe this is due to terrain terrain levels? if so, can this be circumvented?
  • Hm, yeah, seems strange.

Check your different range settings (e.g. the use range of their attacks), as well as battle ranges.
    Make sure to enable Ignore Height Distance in those ranges to ignore the terreint levels.
  • the fact of the matter is that this setting is turned on for me, but the same thing happens one attacks the others waiting, in the general battle settings the diameter of the battle in real time is range = 5
  • That's pretty small ... I'd recommend to either increase that or not using a battle range at all.

Are you using the Real Time Battle Area or regular Battle components for your battles?

• in the main battle settings, I turned off all range, left only in the settings real time battles move ai range 50, ignore height distanse enabled. It does not help. I am using whole sce real time battles.
  • Can you screenshot their battle AI?
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • edited September 2019
    Hm, I'd recommend to check your whole battle setup - e.g. how the combatants are spawned (e.g. are they using the Real Time battle system in their spawner), the combatant's base attack and abilities and battle AI.
    Post edited by gamingislove on