• edited August 2019
    gamingislove said: Is your camera control blocked while doing this? Otherwise the control will usually prevent any camera change as it simply changes it again :)
    Not blocked as far as I can see.

Post edited by PBoTG on
  • You can use battle events to animate the damage dealt by damage dealers. Enable Animate Damage in the ability's Damage Dealer Settings to set them up. Don't forget to also use a Calculate node in there to do the actual damage.

Regarding camera control - it needs to be blocked to be able to use camera changes. As said, the camera control will otherwise usually overrule your changes. E.g. block them in the Event Settings node or use control block nodes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2019
    Ok, I think this is my question of the week.

After a game over event is called, the game over dialogue box pops up and when is clicked to go to game over scene...the characters have...an interesting behavior of their move ai's targeting the party leader again so they move in their state of death. Or slither over, as shown in the video above lol.

The move ai is blocked in the death event and game over event, so I'm unsure where to go from there. Any ideas?
    Post edited by PBoTG on
  • Try using a Block Move AI node in your battle end event - looks like the move AI kicks in after the battle is over and while the screen fades out to the game over scene.
    Also, don't forget to enable the move AI again, e.g. with an autostart event in your game over scene :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!