While I do appreciate that moving via the 'Change Nav Mesh Target' node allows setting its speed to a formula, it seems otherwise devoid of options compared to the 'Change Position' Node. Is there any way to move via Nav-Mesh without forcing rotation towards a target, or a method that allows fine tuning/smoothing the rotation in the same manner that the 'Rotate To' node allows? On that note, is there a Nav-Mesh movement option with a 'Smoothing' available?
  • edited July 2019
    Have you looked at nav mesh component options on character? Most of movement/rotation on navmesh is handled through those options. https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/class-NavMeshAgent.html
    Post edited by hellwalker on
  • As @hellwalker said - that stuff is set up in the NavMesh agent on your combatant (or whatever game object you want to move). ORK can only tell the agent where to go, the rest is up to the agent's settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks. The solution to prevent rotation then is to set the angular speed to zero on the NavMesh Agent.