edited May 2014 in ORK Support
I created an area of effect everything is good , but i can't seem to find how i could spawn the prefab at the cursor position cause we can only spawn it on user , target camera etc..
  • Are you using target range None and the raycast settings in your ability/item?
    If you're using those, spawning stuff should be at the place you clicked.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • i use this yes and the layer is different from the layer of my enemies , but the AOE automatically goes to the target
  • I'll look into it, could be a bug :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Without asking too much , would it be possible to add a ghost object on the cursor while the skill is activated but not clicked as the player could see the AOE before using it like this :