edited August 2019 in ORK Support
I went in Shortcut Settings, under Assigned Slots, I added a content text. Here it says that % = info (quantity or use cost). However, if I write %, nothing shows in the shortcut. I tried all the other codes and they work. I tried #inventory also, but I only get 0.

It must be something I don't understand!

Also, when I go into the Shortcut Status Element of my combatant HUD and I set Click Count to something more than 1 under the Click Use Settings, then I can't trigger the shortcut by, let's say, double-clicking...

Anyone else with this issue?
Post edited by ArsMagika on
  • % shows the quantity for items - the issue is probably that the text is placed in a way that it's not showing up (e.g. outside of the slot's space).

I'll look into the double click issue.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Mmm... I'll investigate about the % on my side as well. I was able to replace it with other symbols with no problem, so I don't think it's an out of bound issue.
  • One thing I could think of would be the Quantity Texts settings in Inventory > Inventory Settings, e.g. if you're using a text for quantities of 1 that doesn't display anything would not show any quantity here if there's only 1 item.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Great! It works now! Thanks!!!