edited May 2014 in ORK Support
Ok, so I've ran into a small nuisance. Using the included character controller has worked fine so far, except when I attack in real time, the character stops to attack. So like if I am running along and click the attack button, the character comes to a stop, swings his sword, then starts running again. Because of this, I thought the solution would be to set the mecanim animations up using layers, blend trees, masks, and parameters (as opposed to just a bunch of unconnected states and using the Use Play option in ORK like I had been doing). So after doing all that, the animations are indeed a bit smoother, but the character still stops to swing his sword. Plus the avatar mask makes him not move anything but his upper body when attacking which makes him look way worse than before lol.

So does anyone know how to get the real time attacks to play without causing the character to come to a stop? Or must I go through the headache of integrating an aftermarket character controller?
Post edited by Ntelliware on
  • edited May 2014
    Ok, I found it, nevermind, It was a setting in the real time battle settings to block player controls.
    Post edited by Ntelliware on