SK1SK1
edited August 2019 in ORK Support

1.After the player is attacked, the animation will stop playing and continue to slide forward to the position. How can I stop the player from stopping the animation?

2.After the player dies, the enemy will stop playing the animation immediately. This is not normal. How can I stop the enemy from stopping the animation?
Post edited by SK1 on
  • Which animation system are you using, legacy or mecanim?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • mecanim
  • Are your transitions set up correctly?

E.g. if the damage animation brings the controller in a state where there's no transition to movement that could be the issue.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

I am setting up according to the tutorial. Is this correct?
  • Potentially, yes - the mecanim example tutorial is only one way to set it up though, and depending on your use case you might need to set it up differently.

Generally, I'd recommend using the legacy animation system, as it allows more direct control over the animations and is better suited for most of ORK's use cases.
  • Try removing the transitions? I don't have any transitions set up on mine.
    I use Auto animation for movement, and then toggle it off every time an animation plays, then toggle it back on afterwards.
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale