Con todo respeto sugiero que debe haber un tutorial complementario en donde se implemente los mismos eventos con personajes humanos. Intenté seguir el que aparece pero no es lo mismo por cuanto usan el que viene por defecto y se pierde las secuencias de aprendizaje en cualquier momento.
Específicamente lo que sugiero es esto:

• En octubre de 2019 hice esta sugerencia y no me han respondido a la sugerencia que hice, no me gustan los personajes y quisiera que me ayuden a configurarlos por humanos de verdad.
  • ORK is an RPG framework and doesn't come with any characters. If you refer to the tutorial/demo - changing the models wouldn't change anything in the overall setup, as who or what you use is abstract from the framework.

E.g. for animations, ORK just tells the animation component (legacy, mecanim, custom) which animations to play - this depends on how the prefab's animations are set up. Since this is mainly Unity knowledge and doesn't really have much to do with ORK itself, it's not part of ORK's tutorials. ORK only covers the part that impacts ORK itself, e.g. the legacy animation setup in the game tutorials and an example Mecanim setup in this gameplay tutorial.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!