Could I invert Y axis mouse look? I try to change it in Unity project setting input but it didn't work.
Do you have any suggestion?

And one more thing, my title screen freeze when I exit game from my menu screen.
  • If you're talking about the First Person camera control in ORK, you can invert that by using a negative Y axis sensitivity.
    Otherwise I'd need to know where you're using the mouse Y axis and how you've set that up in ORK.

In code, inverting it is simply multiplying the value by -1.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I use mouse camera control in third person view. I try rotation factor option but when I set value by -1 it make X axis invert too that I don't want it to be.

Here is my camera controls.

• edited October 2019
    Hm, I'll look into it - might need a separate setting for that.

It's the Zoom Factor, Y axis mouse is zoom, X axis is rotation.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright, get it work properly. Thank you.