Hi,
My game is Turn Based Battles and using Shortcut HUD to use the ability.
what I want is:
1: when the battle starts, the settings in Battle System-Target Settings will auto-select one enemy. The Auto Select is checked so that there will be always one enemy selected. The settings are the same for Group and Individual Target Settings.
Everything works fine in this step.

2: Since there is one enemy selected all the time, when the user clicks on the Shortcut HUD slot will trigger the ability to attack the selected enemy(all enemies if the ability Target Range is Group) immediately.
Here is the problem: If the ability Target Range is Group, the ability attack only one enemy(the selected enemy). I don't use ability range and the ranges from enemies to the player are almost equal. It should attack all the enemies in the group, right?
This problem can be fixed by check the Use Auto Target in Shortcut HUD, but this will cause another problem: The ability that Target Range is Single will attack one random enemy, not the selected one.

Here are the settings of Target Settings and Shortcut HUD:

• I'll do some tests.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Found the issue, will be fixed in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!