Hi Gil,
Now, my combatant has a sword, I want to give the wearer some status effects when the wearer gets hit.
I found that Attack Status Effects and Defence Status Effects can't do this, it can only be used by an attacker.
Can you give me some advice?
  • edited October 2019
    Hm, I think currently you'll have to set that up in the attack (ability). Status effects can optionally check if the user or target has certain status requirements, e.g. wearing a certain equipment.

I'll look into adding options to attack/defence effects to make this easier.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you!
  • The next update will add an option to switch user and target to status effect changes, so e.g. a defence status effect can add the effec to the defender instead of the attacker.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!