I installed the Makinom free version and the Makinom plugin. However, when I enter the plugin information into ORK and click Load Plugin, I don't see any of the other options that the integration docs speak of. There is no place to enable Save ORK or Forward Block Player. I also don't see any new events such as Plugin Steps -> Makinom. I only see an event called Base -> Call Plugin.
  • Do you get any error in the Unity console?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • No, but I also just found out that Makinom won't compile for my platform anyway. When I try to do a build it errors out with failing to cross-compile. I'm using an AoT platform. since ORK worked fine, I would have thought Makinom would as well.
  • Which platform are you trying to build for? Usually, ORK and Makinom should work on the same platforms.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It's actually the Wii U.