Is there a setting that forces the New UI to better recognize every type of click (as well as limit its recognition to specific click types) to understand when it should block movement, consume a click etc? Specifically, I'd really prefer to use the 'Click-End' feature for my default mouse control mode of input, but doing so causes my character to move every time I select a clickable HUD element.
  • If the used GUI box has Cursor Over enabled it shouldn't interfere with clicks from movement (at least with the built-in player controls).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It doesn't, when the built in controls are set to 'Click'. If I set it to 'Hold' or 'End', however, then it places a waypoint marker on the underlying terrain. Events and menu buttons attached to the UI panel will trigger, but the mouse also clicks through the UI. I haven't tested to see whether multiple UI nodes placed over one another might be triggered this way.
  • Hm, yeah - it's currently only blocking the Start ... will change that in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome, thanks! I suppose I'll just have to find a way to suffer through until then.