edited May 2014 in ORK Support
In ORK2, anyone know how to capture a monster using skill (e.g., catch monster) and after captured, the monster'status return to initial value (e.g., level is 1) ?
  • You can catch a monster by adding it to the active player group using the Join Active Group step (and enable Use Actor).
    To remove the monster from battle afterwards, use the Leave Battle step.

Resetting to a lower level is currently not possible - but I can add an event step for that in one of the next updates :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Great! Please add an event step for catching a monster. Thanks so much!
  • edited June 2014
    gamingislove, i need some features, please show me how can do them.
    1. Show the dialogue asks "Are you sure?" with two options "yes" or "no" when user remove a member permanently from a group?
    2. If a kind of monster existed in the group, the user can't catch the same kind?
    Post edited by vn596174 on
  • 1. Use a Show Dialogue step with dialogue type Choice. Add the message and your two choices. To the Yes next slot you can add a Leave Active Group step to remove a combatant from the player group.

2. By using the Is Member step you can check if a combatant is member of the player group. If that's the case, don't catch it :)

The steps related to the player group can be found in the Active Group Steps.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2014
    I created a Menu Screen, added Menu part Group. In Action Menu I have 2 Menu Item "Change" and "Remove". But I don't know how to use Show Dialogue step for Menu Item "Remove" (when I press Remove Button, the dialogue appears).
    Post edited by vn596174 on
  • You can't do that currently.
  • Thanks for your help :)