edited December 2019 in ORK Support
So I wanted to add a little event to play after you finish crafting things. At first I wanted it after every single item, but just having it play once on menu-close would be better. (Assuming the player crafted something)
The problem though, is that I can't figure out how to do that.

I just need a way for the event to know if the player crafted anything, or if they just opened the menu and closed it without crafting something. If I can do that, then I can make this work.
Post edited by Wrofir on
Miuratale : coming 2024
Miuratale
  • Hm, maybe use an outcome game event in your crafting recipe that sets a global variable - in your menu screen's close event check for that variable (and reset it).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Im at work right now so i cant check, but i feel like i checked into that and "variable" isnt a possible choice for an outcome?
    Miuratale
  • No, it's not, but you can use a game event in the recipe's outcome and set the variable in the game event :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I just check, I dont see that I can have a game event outcome. I update just to make sure and still not seeing that option.
    Item
    Weapon
    Armor
    Currency
    AI Behavior
    AI Ruleset
    Crafting recipe
    Miuratale
  • It's not an outcome - it's in the outcome settings, above the Add Outcome button :)
    Select a game event in the Game Event field.