edited May 2014 in ORK Support
Would you mind giving a rundown on how assigning shortcuts works? I know you can set
keys to activate shortcut slots, and you can display a HUD to show what is set in the
shortcut slots. But I can't find anything about how to set what is in the shortcut slots
other than a step in the event system. How do I go about setting up what is actually in
the shortcut slot? Thanks!
  • Combatants have settings for the Default Shortcuts that'll be assigned automatically when the combatant is created.

Beside the event steps to change the slots, you can use simple drag+drop to change them, e.g. dragging an item or ability from a menu on a slot will assign it there.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh ok, I get it, Thanks! In a future update would it be possible for items to be automatically put into an empty quickslot on pickup?
  • I'll add it to my to-do list - but this can also be done with the Default Shortcuts of the combatants.
    The shortcut will even be set if the item/ability is currently not available and will pop up once it is.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Cool, thanks for the help. I'm going to be working on implementing items this week so I'll try experimenting with the default shortcuts more. Thanks!
  • While I was working with the inventory I ran into an issue. If you reach your inventory limit and pick up the another item, the item you pick up just disappears. I need the option to block picking up items if your inventory limit is reached. Is there a way to set this up?
  • I already know of this issue and will look into it soon :)
  • Cool, Thanks!