Linking is a very cool feature, but it seems to only work one way. For example, near the end of my attack events I've added a 'Link Combatants' node (Combatant, User; Linked Combatant, Target) with the key, 'Link_Engaging', and another right afterwards (Combatant, Target; Linked Combatant, User) with the key, 'Link_Engaged'. Placing an 'Is Linked Combatant' node earlier in the event chain, however, with a console line to print the result, shows that only one of the combatants actually retains their link. Would this be a case of the keys overwriting, perhaps, or am I fundamentally misunderstanding the way this new system works? I very much hope that we can assign identical Link Keys to User and Target combatants (multiple Users and Targets, in fact) to establish a successful two-way link, but first I'd like to understand why the first-struck Target combatant isn't retaining any link at all. Also, happy new year, and such. I'm currently flush with plenty of extra coal, if anyone could use some. I'll never be able to burn it all before they start taxing the stuff.

• The link will only be set on the Combatant (let's say, user), linking to the Linked Combatant (target) - after using the Link Combatants node, only the user will have the link.
    Each combatant has its own, individual links, so using the same key on multiple combatants doesn't interfere with others.

I'd guess it's something in your event setup that prevents this from working, so I'd need to see the event to help you more :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!