edited May 2014 in ORK Support
Hello!
I have a problem with my 2D game... I'm using random battles, if there is only 1 enemy, everything is fine, if i get 2 or 3 enemies, the player and the enemies not in the center disappears: i noticed that they are rotated to make the look each other, but in that way (they are sprite) they are not visible anymore! I saw there is a setting in turn based battle that can't prevent combatants to look each other, but it seems Starting Battle options are missing in random battle area. Besides that, even if i create a Turn base battle teleporting the player in battle arena, even in that case 2 of the combatants and the players are looking each other and disappear even if "look at" is not clicked... Any idea hot to sort his? :)
  • Check your battle start event, that's where the combatants are spawned/placed - if you need a different rotation (or don't want them to do that), you can set it there :)

If that doesn't help, it would help me to have a small 2D test project to look into it and add new stuff for this in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited May 2014
    I tried to put event - set rotation, on both player groups and enemies, but they face themselves as soon as they make actions.. So it is the same :)

I used a trick with z spawn position, their rotation is minimal, couldn't be added an option to remove "look at" during all battle, starting from spawn? ^_^

Post edited by Kaemalux on
  • Battle events (used to animate abilities, items, etc.) can also interfere with that. Make sure the Reset Look Angles setting in their Event Settings is disabled (what it is by default) - and check your different event steps, e.g. the movement steps :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh today i will check battle events, maybe the trick is there! Thanks :)
  • Keep in mind that the movement steps can also rotate the objects, disabling Face Direction should help there.