How to change the position of the camera and display the cell after selecting [Move Command] in the battle menu?
  • Use the Camera Control Target settings in Battle System > Battle Grid Settings in the Move Command settings (or any other grid cell selection).

This requires the camera control to be active (i.e. not blocked) during battle.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • SK1SK1
    edited January 2020
    How to show the hidden grid when [Move Command] is selected in the battle menu? After moving, hide the grid again?
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • You can't show/hide the grid during commands. I'd recommend to set up the grid so that the cells don't have a prefab and only show them via grid highlights (e.g. highlighting the move range and the selected cell).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • SK1SK1
    edited January 2020

In the "Grantia" game, when the move command is selected, the grid is displayed at the same time, and when the move is canceled, the grid is hidden.
    Can you add the function of calling events in [Move Command]? In this way, you can realize the function of displaying cells when [Move Command].
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • Thank you for your suggestion, it is very feasible. But I hope you can add to the battle menu in the future: the ability to call ORK events, MA events, Unity functions. This way we can achieve more flexible design.
  • I'll look into that - using game events for starting certain battle menu selections sounds like a good feature to have :)