Hi,

I'm having some problems with Move AI again. For some reason when "Detect on Damage" is triggered by player shooting at the enemy outside it's detection range and enemy starts hunting player, they sometimes suddenly stop at some point and the Move AI mode changes to "Idle". This happens even if the player is now in normal detection range.
  • Hm, could be due to one of the hunting ranges, e.g. the Stop Range, or if you're using hunting conditions.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I figured it out. :D My base attack animation had Block Move AI node, but I didn't realize that I have to set it to block the user or else it blocks all combatants.
  • Another question about move AI, is it possible to completely disable target lost interval? In my game I want specific boss enemies to just hunt the player constantly and not losing them.
  • No, just set the Target Lost Interval to a ridiculously high value and enable Lost Position Check :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!