edited May 2014 in ORK Support
Hello! :)
Could anyone gently help me to set up a party?
I'd simply like to have some characters join the group story, after event or quests.
How can i insert them?
And if i wanna switch them, which is the better way you suggest?
My gameplay will consiste in a main character and (i think) 4-5 other characters that can join a 3-players battle, no complicated things at the moment. :)
  • It's the same as with the player, simply use a Join Active Group step :)

The player group can be managed by using a menu screen with a Group menu part.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok! :)
    If i have problems, i will post specific questions! I just think it is better to backup my work before trying. :D
  • Not sure if you saw gil, but I reported a bug with the party menu. Basically if you try and swap out the main character, the game freezes(like its paused but never unpauses, only the menu works, cant move etc). Ive tried everything so I think its a bug?
  • I'll look into this bug (and others) this week before the ORK 2.1.0 release :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, figured you was busy with those updates :)
    On a side note, is there a way to lock certain party members from being changed? So the main character or other npcs can't be removed from the battle group? and under certain conditions that could change too? If not that would be more of a request then :)
  • There's the Lock Battle Member event step (Active Group Steps) for that :)
    A locked member of the battle group can't be changed.
  • Exactly what I needed! thanks :)