The Editor for both Makinom and ORK are blank. The Scene wizard works but the main editors are blank. Using Unity LTS 2018.4.13f

Here is the error message which is in the hundreds.

ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () (at :0)
ORKFramework.Formulas.Steps.FormulaStepHelper.AddFromAssembly (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Type,ORKFramework.NodeInfo]& list) (at <3fb79a0f9e3949b6aa3e88e776cc332f>:0)
ORKFramework.Formulas.Steps.FormulaStepHelper.GetSteps () (at <3fb79a0f9e3949b6aa3e88e776cc332f>:0)
ORKFramework.Editor.FormulasTab..ctor () (at :0)
ORKFramework.Editor.GameSection..ctor () (at :0)
ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorWindow.OnGUI () (at :0)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at :0)
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at :0)
System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at :0)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:342)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:336)
UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:310)
UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect, System.Boolean customBorder, System.Boolean floatingWindow, System.Boolean isBottomTab) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:361)
UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:320)
UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:244)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

hoping for a quick solution

Cheers
Greed is not sustainable without elements of human suffering.
  • This sounds like you're using the wrong ORK and/or Makinom versions for your Unity version. E.g. if you've previously had your project on Unity 2017 and now updated to Unity 2018, you'll get this error without updating to a compatible ORK/Makinom version.

There are separate versions for Unity 5.6, 2017 and 2018/2019 available - the asset store should download the version for your Unity version automatically. However, if you've already downloaded it with a different Unity version and changed it afterwards, the asset store will not download the other version ...

To get around this, you need to remove the asset from the directory where Unity downloaded it to - i.e. not the asset in your project, but where the unitypackage files are stored. On Windows 10 that's somewhere in your user directory's AppData folder.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeh sorry, I found a couple of references and already fixed. Sorry all good now.
    Greed is not sustainable without elements of human suffering.