In the project, I changed the box collider to a spherical collider and something went wrong. Now it always displays such a message, even when recreating the interaction controller in the script window: the first interaction that entered the interaction controller is used.
Where could I be wrong?
  • The interaction controller has the Interact With Nearest setting - depending on it being enabled or disabled, the inspector will show a help/info text to let you know which interaction mode is used.

Interacting with nearest will, as the name suggests, interact with the nearest game object in the interaction controller. Otherwise, it'll interact with the one that entered it first.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • In 2019.3, the sphere collider does not work with the interaction controller. When a player enters the NPC with a sphere collider, nothing happens to exit the dialogue. And when you do it with the box collider too, then everything works.
  • Hm, might be due to 2019.3 not being supported by ORK 2.17.1 (and everything before).

ORK 2.28.0 has just now been released (with 2019.3 support), so please try that one.
    I'll also do some tests, I haven't really tested the interaction controller with sphere colliders (at least in 2019.3).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!