Since installing Makinom in a project alongside ORK, I've been unable to launch the ORK Scene Wizard. Initially, I had to rebind the shortcuts because ORK and Makinom each use Ctrl+Alt+W to launch their respective wizards, but even after the change I can only get the Makinom Wizard to launch. ORK doesn't even create an error message to say why nothing launches, I just get a lot of nothing happening and some scene crickets spawning in the background.
  • Did you try opening the scene wizard via the Unity menu?
    I.e. Window > ORK Scene Wizard and Window > Makinom Scene Wizard
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I did, and nothing happens.
  • Hm, that's strange - working fine here ...
    Which Unity version are you using?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • This particular project giving me the problem is your own grid battle demo project updated to Unity v2019.1.5f1.
  • If you've updated the project from a different Unity version, you also need to update ORK/Makinom to have compatible versions.
  • I updated ORK via the asset store when I imported it to unlock the features. I could try doing the same with Makinom, but it's the ORK scene wizard that refuses to launch. Honestly, it's not even that big of a deal for now seeing as this is just a side project I've launched in order to play around with the grid features. I was mainly curious to know whether there might be any sort of conflict between ORK and Makinom in terms of one taking precedent over the other, and it sounds like that shouldn't be the case ordinarily.