SK1SK1
edited February 2020 in ORK Support
How to make the ability to use only in real-time combat, and also in non-combat scenarios, can not be used during round combat and active time combat?
Post edited by SK1 on
  • Hm, currently there are no options for this, but you can set up Use Requirements for your ability and e.g. use game variables to limit their use.

E.g. use a global bool variable and set it to true in battle start events and false in battle end events to mark turn based or active time battles.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • SK1SK1
    edited February 2020
    Thank you, please ask again, if instead of upgrading to gain ability, but learning skills like NPC, when the learned skills are many. If the player has learned 50 skills, only 20 skills can appear in battle, how to set: choose which skills appear In combat, which ones do not appear in combat?
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • If an ability is available in the field or in battle (or both) is set via the Useable In setting in the ability's base settings. Further limiting to specific battle systems need to be done via use requirements as explained above.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!