So I'm curious - I didn't buy footstepper yet because I'm wondering if it's possible to only have the sound effects on the controllable player and not the entire party. If it's added to every character, usually footsteps sound messy so I'd like to only have footsteps toggled on for whichever character is being controlled.

Example: Party Member A is controlled by player and running in a scene while other party members follow behind.
The footsteps are toggled on for party member a, but off for the other party members since the player isn't controlling them.
I switch to Party member b, footsteps toggles on for party b and off for other party members.

Is this possible?
  • Hm, not out of the box, but I can write an ORK integration to allow that :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That would be helpful! Would that be something I have to pay commission for :)? If so I'll send you over an email!
  • No commission needed, since it's making 2 of my own products work together :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome! I'm looking forward to whenever that'll be done then :D
  • Will be available within the next days - currently working on an update for Footstepper, along with ORK and Makinom integrations: ORK/Makinom player footsteppers to only play for the player and some nodes :)
  • Footstepper 1.2.0 as well as the ORK/Makinom integrations are available.
  • Thanks GiL! It works swell!!
  • edited March 2020
    Great - please consider leaving a review/rating in the asset store.
    That helps tremendously with being found :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Left a review. Thanks again :)
  • Thanks, I really appreciate it - now Footstepper finally has a star rating due to having enough reviews :D