Is there a way to save damage value to game variable ?
eg: target get hurt 5 damage and save the 5 to game variable .
  • You can use the Change Game Events settings on your status values for that (e.g. on your HP/health status value).

This allows you to use a game event each time the status value is changed and can also be limited to e.g. only negative changes (i.e. damage) and/or coming from abilities.
    The change is available in the game event as a local float variable change.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • You can also translate formula into a variable inside game event but this will probably only work if your formula is not random based. I think you can also do this inside formula, so whenever a formula is called write the value inside variable through formula nodes.
  • You can also store the current formula value into a variable at the end of the formula, but that might not match the final damage, as that's before any attack/defence attribute modifications.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I ended up using this Change Game Events settings,
    Because the final value is same as damage ,
    As you say ,formula value not match the final damage,
    Formula value have to calculate with attack/ defence attribute once .