https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rmOdXVe33AxFehwxyH2UNpyJK2NrkiTK

So, I have certain areas that using button navigation is necessary. Out of nowhere, I started getting this null ref exception. Nav by buttons will not work anymore. Hmm.
  • Hm, is the button player controller added via ORK or did you add it manually?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove It's added by ORK. All I did was change the base control settings. I was torn between using mouse control or button, and decided button works better for my game. I've switched back and forth a bunch of times that way in different scenes to see what works better for the level. I haven't used anything other than ORK.
  • The only other things I could think of would be:
    - no main camera (tag) being in the scene
    - control component couldn't find the combatant of the game object
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2020
    @gamingislove Hmm. The camera has the tag. I'm lost. Lol. :(
    Post edited by Sierota1701 on
  • Hmmmm ... could you post your player control settings?
  • Yeah ... also getting this error - it's due to not using the combatant speed.
    Will be fixed in the next update, for now you can solve it by enabling Use Combatant Speed.