Currently working on the inventory and have been able to find most things.

I can't find a setting that'll allow items to be used on characters until the back button is pressed. Currently I select a health potion, then select a character to use it on, then it automatically goes back to item selection. I would like it to stay in combatant selection until I press the back button, or the item runs out. Is that possible?

On a side note, I don't think it's possible to select a specific combatant selection for using an item, it just uses the default. No problem for me atm, but just a heads up. It might also be somewhere I didn't look.
  • edited April 2020
    Hm, that's currently not possible - I'll look into adding an option for that.

Items can overrule the default combatant selection in menus. The Menu Target Selection settings in the item's Use Settings allow you to do that :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!