Hi.

Is there a way to set Interaction Controller to rotate with camera? I just want to see Interaction HUD when I'm looking at Event. I see it, but Interaction Controller is only rotating on X axis, not Y, so it look stupid, when I'm looking at small object on ground and Interaction HUD is showing even when I'm looking at sky. How Can i do it? Is there a easy way using only ORK?

Thanks
  • You'll have to place the interaction controller on something that rotates with the camera (or on the camera itself).

Via ORK's settings, you can use the On Child and offset settings in the interaction controller settings (Base/Control > Game Controls). Otherwise, you can also place it on your player's prefab.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah, but my Main Camera is not using the Head parent position or rotation in my Player. I'm adding "Player(Clone)/Head" or only "Head" but the Main Camera is still "outside" Player. So I have "Head" object and it's parent to Player, but Camera is not there.

When I'm trying to Add Interaction Controller on my Main Camera, Interaction Controller is spawning on player in 0, 0, 0 position. Interaction Controller just don't want to see Main Camera. I'm using "GameCamera/Interaction_Position" but still nothing happends.
  • And when I'm placing Interaction Controller on Camera it doesn't work either. I mean, it Can rotate with Camera, but I Can't interact with events. I can't see Interaction HUD. I Can only click left mouse button and then it works. But I would like to set "E" as interact button instead of left mouse button and Interaction HUD is important.
  • You can also display interaction HUDs for interactions below the cursor via the HUD's Interaction Source setting, but the interaction key is currently only for the interaction controller - I'll look into adding a setting for that.

For now, you'd have to find a setup where the interaction controller is part of the player but follows the camera's rotation, e.g. via a custom script or an event that matches their position/rotation.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah. I have a script that Can rotate other object when another is rotating, but Interaction Controller seems to not react to it... I will try something else. Thanks
  • Next update will have an option to also use the interaction key for click interactions, so you could use that instead of the interaction controller.
  • Oh, great! Thanks!