Hello!

I've returned to using ORK after a long break from Unity. Working my way through the ORK tutorials to familiarise myself again and I've hit a brick wall with adding Variables to the startEvent.

I can't seem to complete the step 3 of the tutorial because I can't for the life of me figure out how to add the Variables to the event.

I'm sure when I used ORK before I assigned them in the inspector window but I only get an option to 'Edit Game Event', the save time stamp and the version number. Clicking Edit Game Event open the ORK Window to the last page I was on. This happens in a fresh project too with only ORK installed and no other assets.

Hopefully I'm being stupid and someone can steer me in the right direction!

Unity Version: 2019.2.21f1
ORK Version: 2.28.1

Thanks,

Adam
  • I actually think it's just me being dim on a Sunday afternoon...

If I use the 'Easy Way' in the tutorials, I don't need to change the Variables, do I?

If someone can confirm, I think I've been looking for something I didn't need to...
  • Yeah, the easy way doesn't need setting the variables, as that's automatically called by ORK one time when starting a new game. The other way is having an autostart event in the scene, so you need to prevent that from happening again via variables :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!