edited May 2020 in ORK Support
Hello guys, am having some strange issue with my enemy nav mesh move ai. I have noticed that the enemy disappears and reappears at different position. They usually do it when am approaching them(very close to them) or when they are very close to my player. I also noticed that in some cases they hang in the air or are spawned at wrong position. I have attached two Gif images to illustrate my issue. The first gif shows the golem on two occasions, coming close to the player and then disappearing. While the second gif shows the box crate(which is a combatant anyway) disappearing when i was approaching and reappearing at another location while hanging on air.

Post edited by henkesky1 on
  • Hm, are they individual combatants or part of a group?
    If it's a group, it might be the auto respawn setting when they get too far away from their leader.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!