Hi.

Im having an issue. When Im in editor in Unity - 2019.3.13f1, and I hit play button, menu dont show. But when i save changes in ork, althought ive had nothing changed it shows then. Also, when Im in maximized mode during testing map Menu is also not showing. So i tried to make standalone with 2 maps ... Main menu and Town, but when i launch standalone ..again no menu. :/ I have latest ORK and was going step by step tutorial but with no change. Thank you for your help.
  • Are you using Legacy GUI or New UI - and which part of the tutorial are on on?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Im using Legacy GUI. Well Im going on Tutorial 4. I did fresh install of Unity and then downloaded ORK. Im not using any plugins. This happens on my PC and also on notebook, both Win 10.
  • Hm ... make sure that:
    - the GUI box is placed correctly and is visible in the default screen size (defined in Game > Game Settings)
    - either your game starter calls the main menu or you're using the Auto Call setting in the main menu settings

Also, if you're using the Start Game option in your game starter, ORK will not display the main menu and start the game as a new game immediately.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Im using auto call setting for my game, and I checked everything, but this problem still persists :(.
  • Ok, I put game starter in Main Menu scene and now it finally works :) Thanks for your advice.