Wondering whether a % code exists to display the 'Short Names' for things like a combatant's current Class, Abilities etc. I only see an option listed in the drop down menu under 'Data'.
  • Depends on where that text is defined - the text codes available via the text editor buttons are just the global ones (usually starting with a '#'). Many text definitions also have local variants (starting with '%') available, they're usually printed somehwere above the text field.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Right, the '%' ones are what I'm looking for, such as the 'Short Name' versions of %n & %cn.
  • If one is available it's listed alongside the other % text codes, usually %sn, %csn, etc.
    As said, the available text codes depend on where you type in the text :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The 'Status Element' box under menu screens doesn't appear to have an option for 'Short Names'. Is there another way to select a value for the current combatant's class rather than a specific class selected from a drop down list?
  • You're right, there no short name text codes available there yet - will add that in the next update. Let me know if you find any other settings where it's missing :)
  • Thanks! That's a nice feature by the way.