Any way to change battle advantage chance(player or enemy) use battle start events or other event system ?
  • Each Battle component can override the default advantage settings - at the time of the battle start event the advantage is already determined.

What do you want to achieve?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I want to use "Check Orientation" node to decide player or enemy who will have high chance to attack first (ATB battle system and teleport to another scene for fighting) .
  • Hm, will look into it - the battle advantage definitely needs some more love in future updates :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!