Hello everyone!

First, thanks for making this incredible tool. ORK is gonna save us a ton of time for sure.

That said, I'm quite good with Unity's built-in UI system, particularly regarding animation and layout, but I'm having a really tough time getting going with ORK's Menu solutions. Is it possible to do layout for things like the Main Menu, Options Menu, etc manually and invoke the calls manually? Or is there no way to tie into this system in this way? I'd love to keep using ORK if possible, but the UI stuff definitely stands to slow me down, unfortunately.

Thanks!
Conrad
  • Sure, you can implement your own menus (and HUDs) if you want to and call ORK's functionality from them. The built-in menu system does the same :)

If you've got questions about where to access which functionality, just ask here - or check it out in ORK's source code.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!