I've wondered about this asset before, but seeing as it's currently on sale I thought I'd ask whether there's any way to connect Kronnect's Terrain Grid System with ORK, most pertinently to be used as a battle grid?
  • I have considered it before switching to gridless combat, as I had worked with that asset before.

But to be honest I did not find much benefit in doing so. At least not enough to justify the effort.

The core reason to use TGS would probably be that it has non-game object variation of Grid, that sort of projects on the ground. But, it is still limited and prone to stretching and ugly visuals on more complex terrains.

But if you really wanted to, I think you could do it. It's possible to tie data to TGS cells and you could use it to tie ork grid components to TGS cells. You'd then have to also rewire TGS cell selection to ORK.

But, before trying any of that I would strongly recommend that you extensively test that this grid system indeed provides you strong benefits compared to ORK grid.

I did not find that to be case for my situation.