edited August 2020 in ORK Support
Hi, I'm testing ORK before buying and I was running through the tutorial and found my combat doesn't look like the image examples. Specifically, there are two player characters when combat starts?

https://imgur.com/IVsfV0g

Did I miss something in the steps?
Post edited by foxx on
  • You didn't miss a step, but you've done 2 steps where you should've only used one :)

When adding the player, you should use either option 1 or option 2, not both.

Using both options basically adds the combatant to the player group twice, so you'll have two group members - while it doubles your fighting power, you might not want to have that in your game, so make sure to only use one of the options :)
    Option 1 (via the start event) is usually the better option, as it also allows you using quick game testing, starting directly in your scenes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you! I wanted to go through both ways to learn but forgot to disable one haha.