edited August 2020 in ORK Support

I've been trying to find the cause to no avail. I've been following the Tutorial so far. Any hints?

Edit: I've also noticed the damage numbers don't properly show, instead going something like -0. Worst-case scenario, I'll have to comb through the Framework code I've copied.

Though I guess I'm asking JUST to make sure it's not an outside problem, like Unity itself or something. Thanks in advance!
Post edited by knowledgeisdonuts on
  • Question 1 - When you re using colors in tutorial Ex: Select a yellow color in the color editor (R=1, G=1, B=0, A=1). pick colors manually from the color picker. Don't copy and paste numbers. In this case simply click on color picker and choose a yellow color manually. And A=1 is Alpha value should be maxed. which is "255". Try this. I think this should fix it.

Question 2 - I'm not sure I get the question right. When attacking combatant has a miss chance which deals 0 damage.
  • Ah! Excellent! Everything, including the second part, happened because of the copy-paste numbers. I've edited all the colors, and now the entire tutorial looks the way it should.

Thanks a lot, Malith!
  • The color values in the tutorials depend on which color picker you're using (not sure if there's even a choice with the latest Unity versions). They can go from 0 to 1 or from 0 to 255 - instead of just using the numbers, make sure the color you're picking resembles what's mentioned in the tutorial, e.g. yellow, red, green, etc. :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!