edited August 2020 in ORK Support
Hello everybody, i just started to learn Ork Framework, i was wondering if someone can help me about this:

My game is about trading, i have a ship that go around the world and enter different ports. So i have a main scene(World) and all ports are other scene. I have followed the game tutorial, i able to spawn to different scene, but the problem is, when i spawn in a port, i have my hero prefabs, but when i go back to my world scene, i want to have a different player prefab, a ship. I dont know how i can switch my player prefabs ,between world scene and port scene.

Like a said, i just start with OrkFramework but if somebody can give me some hint, that will help a lot.

Thank!
Post edited by Modulo35 on
  • You can make a conditional prefab in the combatant section based on a global variable. A conditional prefab will change a combatants prefab based on certain criteria.

In the world scene, you can make an auto start event that sets a global variable for true. If you have a conditional set up to switch to that prefab when true, then the character will switch to the ship.

Likewise, have another autostart event to remove that variable in scenes where you do not need to be the ship.
  • Sorry for the late reply, thank for the information, gonna try that! :)