Hi hi,

I've written a c# function for an animation of "cinematic black bars". I want to use that function/flip the bool inside an ork event (Start event). I can not find how to do this or if it's possible.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
  • You can use the function nodes to call custom code - e.g. the Change Fields node allows you to change fields/properties on components or static classes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunatly i could not get it to work.

I cannot select a prefab in the dropdown menu.
  • First of all, the Change Fields node is for changing fields or properties, but you're trying to call a function - i.e. you need to use a Call Function node instead.

If you want to use this on a prefab, you need to add a prefab to the Event Settings and spawn it before being able to use it. Otherwise, if this is e.g. on a game object in your scene, you should use a regular actor for it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited August 2020
    I got it to work! Thanks Gil

Post edited by Anoo on