Hi, thank again for the answer of my previous questions.In the inventory menu, i have put the inventory type to individual. Now when i go the menu, i can see the the quantity of item for my leader, but i cannot switch to my other combatants, like other menu button equipment ,abilities etc, that you can choose which combatant you want to see the information.

Did i forget to add a menu to the inventory button?

Thank again!
  • edited August 2020
    If you're using an overview menu like in the tutorial (i.e. Button List menu part), you can enable the Select Combatant option in the menu item that opens your inventory menu to get the combatant selection before opening it.

Otherwise, you can use the menu screen's user change keys to switch between group members. That's set up by enabling Allow Change in the Combatant Settings of the menu screen.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It work! Thank you again, is there a similar option for the shop also, so i can choose which of my combatant will buy , or to which inventory my buying item will go?
  • For shops, there're the Combatant Change Keys settings in the shop layout you're using.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank for your support that worked!