Curious about the current stage of the up and coming third iteration. Are you still expecting to have a beta out by end of year?
  • No progress to report on ORK 3, sadly - I currently expect a first beta early 2021.

There's good progress on Makinom 2 (basis for ORK 3), though :)
    You can check out the latest beta here. Got all the shiny new things, like language export/import, improved editor, asset-based data (instead of the giant project file), etc.

Makinom 2 is pretty much ready for release, but I'm currently working on the upgrade tool (Makinom 1 to Makinom 2 project upgrade) and will aim for official release once that's working.
    Afterwards, ORK 3 is officially in development.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Are we still on track for an ORK 3 beta sometime in the next few months? Do you have a better idea of what should transfer safely from v2 to v3?
  • Actual ORK 3 development will start this month, porting it over to Makinom 2 systems will probably take 2-3 months. So, yeah, a first available beta will most likely be pushed back a bit.

No new details on what data will be transferable.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!