• edited February 2021
    Alright, I think I'll need a small Unity test project with your setup to check it out :)
    E.g. upload it to dropbox (or somewhere else) and send me the link to contact@orkframework.com.

You can decrease the size of the project by deleting the Library folder in the Unity project's folder (not in Unity itself).
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I got really busy and haven't had the chance to do this but I plan to send something this weekend.

I'm also having an issue where the running animation since of party members will randomly play instead of shifting to idle since updating to 2.31.0. I use legacy animations. Any idea what could be wrong?
  • There haven't really been any changes in that regard in 2.31, but 2.32 added some new stuff to the auto animation system, e.g. default setup for all combatants and optional separate animation types for directions (e.g. playing a different animation type when moving backwards).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!