I'm sorry I'm not good at English.

Is it possible to create a custom node that calls conversation assets like "naninovel" or "fungus" like using a "show dialog" node?

Or do I need to create a c # script?
  • Yes, that's possible - though a custom node is a C# script :)

Depending on how these assets start their conversations, you might be able to use one of the function nodes to start them. E.g. if they're started by calling a function on a component, you can use the Call Function node for this.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Is there a tutorial for custom nodes or function nodes?
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand at all from the letters alone.
  • I would recommend you the one I use: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/ai/dialogue-system-for-unity-11672
    It comes with ORK integration and it's on sale now

• There's no specific tutorial for them. For the function nodes (e.g. using Call Function) it mainly depends on the class and function you want to call, so I'd need to know more about what you're using to give you details here.
    It mainly needs the name of the class and the name of the function to work.

For custom nodes, it's best to copy the code of one of the existing nodes in ORK's source code and change it to your needs.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!