Hey!

If I change scenes I think the player group is destroyed and then a new group spawned.

I'm still experimenting with approaches, but I want to disable auto spawning/persistent player. And destroy player before unloading a scene, and in next scene spawn player if I need to. (I have menu like scenes where I don't need the player.)

Is there a setting that controls this behavior? Or should I manually call destroy player group when preparing to unload the scene?

Thanks
  • edited December 2020
    Generally, ORK will not keep the player game objects alive, i.e. they're destroyed upon scene change. The spawning is handled via the Spawn ID you use, e.g. set it to -1 to not spawn the player, otherwise it'll spawn the player at the defined spaw point (with the matching spawn ID) or the used position, etc.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!